Monday, March 11, 2013

Slice of Life: Sew Fabulous

I have awesome parents-in-law!! For my birthday they got me a beautiful new sewing machine. Droooooool! Since getting it I keep getting more and more ideas of things I want to sew. I need to make a list of them, though, so I don't forget.

1. Finish my blue polka dot maxi skirt
2. Sew a pillow for my couch
3. Emy's blessing dress
I am so going to make this for my baby girls' blessing dresses (no I'm not pregnant)   http://kojo-designs.com/2011/01/kojotutorial-winter-wonderland-baby-couture/
4. Turning an old sheet into curtains for the bedroom
5. Cutting down and sewing the edges of our king sized blanket
6. Figure something out with my duvet cover (It's too big for our duvet so I just have it laying on top of the bed.  It's not too bad but it's still a little big and baggy looking.)

I feel like I'm forgetting some of the things I want to do... Oh well, I think I have a pretty good list so far!

0 comments: